Sunday, October 30, 2011

Apple Cinnamon Newbsauce

  • I've been making blueberry banana smoothies lately and my friend James requested an apple cinnamon smoothie (updated to reflect what he named it).  Here's what I did for my first attempt.  I have one apple left, so I may update this depending on how I make it next time this week.
  • 1 small apple, 1/2 cup So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk, 3 dashes ground cinnamon, 1/4 banana (optional)
  • Peel the apple and cut it up to fit in your blender (NINJA!!!), add the rest of the ingredients and pulse til smooth.  That's it!  It filled my container to the 1.5 cup mark.
  • It's like I'm drinking apple cinnamon applesauce!

1 comment:

  1. Another swing, another home run, heh. Starting to amass quite a collection of awesome recipies here!
    Another one I absolutely have to try! :-)

    ReplyDelete