Monday, May 30, 2011

Steak Fajitas ... revisited





* I LOVE when we have steak fajitas which we had tonight.  I posted the recipe in a previous blog (click here), but didn't post any pictures.  Revisiting this recipe and adding the pictures.  If you're like me, I can't just read a recipe and think "YUM" I need to see the yumminess.  We did cook it a little different.  Tonight we used 1 red pepper, 1 green pepper, 1 onion, 1 tomato, 4 stalks of green onions, 2 tbsp ghee (est) and 1 tbsp minced garlic (est) and a 1.32lb cut of flank steak.  The size of the cut we get varies, so we add more veggies accordingly.  Dice the steak into small cubes while raw.  Mix the cubes with the ghee and minced garlic then cook until browned.  Add the sautéed veggies and cook briefly basically to just mix the flavors together.  We top ours with salsa.  This usually provides us with dinner for one day and lunch for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment